Friday, October 23, 2009

Wedding Flowers, Unique and Original Silk Bouquets



Anything goes today when it comes to stylish weddings. I have been a floral designer for over 20 years, and lately modern brides want color, fun and originality! I enjoyed coming up with my latest design, Peacock Purple Passion Bouquet. It is very stylized in a holder with gorgeous peacock feathers, shades of deep purple blooms in lisianthus, hydrangeas, mini irises, posies and euc and foxtail for accents.

I can customize for any colors, themes or flowers for your special day. Visit my website for more ideas at http://www.amorebridebouquets.com/


3 comments:

  1. This is just stunning Michele! I love the purple colors, the peacock feathers and the way you have arranged them! Excellent work!!! :)

    ~Kat~
    H20works

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the addition of the butterfly and peacock feather...it's not your everyday bridal bouquet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. B E A U T I F U L purple colors.

    LOVE YOUR WORK:)

    Can i add your shop to my blog?

    ReplyDelete